All our PhD opportunities are advertised on the university-wide website.
- Methods of mapping websites to assist users’ navigation
- New methods for data-linkage and assessing data quality in eHealth
- Data visualization with gigapixel displays for comparative genomics
- 2D fiber surfaces,
- Data-parallel data structures,
- Parallel infrastructure for computational topology,
- Feature detection and analysis in scientific data
- FIERCE: Fast IntERactive simulation for Crowds and Environments
- 3D Human Motion Analysis
- 2D and 3D crowd steering analysis in virtual reality
- A Machine Learning Framework for Protein Interaction Prediction
- 3D realistic and interactive fabric simulation in virtual reality
Local project descriptions with videos.